Monday, February 14, 2011

Happenings in The Cage at The Bank

The Jaguars have found a replacement for Vic Ketchman in John Oehser.  Oehser most recently wrote for AOL's FanHouse as the AFC South beat writer and blogger.  He joins the Jags as the Senior Writer and his first article was posted today on jaguars.com.  It was a pretty dry piece and I hope the rest of his work is better.  I did here that Maurice Jones-Drew was upset he didn't get the job.  If you missed Coach Jack Del-Rio's shot at being a writer, you might want to check out his two postings called Ask the Coach on the Jaguars website.

In personnel moves, veteran OT Jordan Black was released.  I personally liked the job that Black was doing and I am surprised about this move.  They signed first-year C Bradley Vierling from the Practice Squad.  The Jaguars definitely need a replacement for Brad Meester as I said in my posting here in my look at the Jaguars draft needs.  I hope this was done with that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment