Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bears on the cover


This is going to be a short one. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the sports illustrated I just received in the mail. I knew yesterday it would have the Bears on it and I said I would wait to blog about it until I could get a picture of it after I got it, if that makes any sense. Peter King, the main NFL writer for SI, says that the Bears are not going to win this game and that they don't deserve to be this far. Yet, the cover of the magazine he is well known for being a major part of decides to put Jay Cutler and two of his offensive linemen on the cover. I wish these stupid members on the media would make up their mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they are recognizing the Bears, but why put them on the cover. Did they do it because they think they are going to put the Packers on the next one? Well, if they do they are wrong, because the Packers are going to be out of the playoffs by next wednesday. The Bears are going to beat them, and then if the Jets win no matter what they will have to repeat someone. I have a good guess who it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment